Tuesday 7 January 2014

Unfinished Business (Angela Panther #1) by Carolyn Ridder Aspenson



On the night Angela’s mother dies, she sees the ghost of her dead mother, who claims to be staying around because she has unfinished business to take care of. But she will not share what the unfinished business is with Angela due to rules about what she can and can’t tell.

Angela soon discovers that not only can she see the ghost of her mother, but she can see other ghosts too, ghosts who are desperate for Angela’s help to get messages to their loved ones. Angela’s life will never be the same again.

I knew from page one that I was going to really enjoy reading this book and I was not wrong. This is an amazing read, wrote at a fast lively pace that makes this book a very entertaining read. The characters are just wonderful, and I found the book good fun, and although the pace became more serious and touching towards the end of the book it was a nice balance of human emotion, that makes this a book well worth reading, and if I could give it more than five stars I would.

I am really looking forward to reading more of the Angela Panther series of novels.




No comments:

Post a Comment