Saturday 11 January 2014

The Fine Art of Delusional Thinking by Bonnie Trachtenberg



This is a refreshing and fun self-help book which encourages the reader to better their life by using the art of delusional thinking, using such things as fantasy and daydreams!

Written in a tongue-in-cheek way and with good humour, with such chapters as; Be a Star or Just Act like one. The reader will find this book highly entertaining and it will really make you smile as you read Bonnie’s thoughts and suggestions. The book is not that long either so can easily be read in one sitting. This is my kind of self-help, just good light hearted fun nothing heavy, and I actually did learn a few things too!





9 comments:

  1. I have downloaded this to my Kindle as it sounds like my kind of thinking! Thanks for the review Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nikki! Glad you enjoyed it and gleaned a lesson or two! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great little book Bonnie! Thank you for a read that brightend my day and made me smile :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to read this!! Great review Nikki!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will really enjoy this fun book Mandy!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like an refreshing, fun encouragement to self-help. Definitely my kind of read. Fab review, Nikki! Thanks for sharing. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sheryl and Mandy! It's a very quick and fun that'll make your laugh!

    ReplyDelete