Tuesday 10 October 2017

BYE BYE FOR NOW.

Life can be funny at times. I don't mean funny ha, ha, just funny at times. We never know what, or where it may take us, or the time it may take away. I find myself with not much free time of late. I like to look after my clients and be fully involved to take them and their books to the next level. I like to discover fresh and new talent to let loose on the writing world and this blog is one of the ways in which I find just what I am looking for.

Lately I have been spending time with a very special person and have been homing in on their talent and watching the way the world sees them in a different light. Given the opportunity they have a talent so great, they can go on to achieve nothing but good things. Unfortunately like a lot of us who work in media they have had their share of knock backs. But we all know from  knock backs there can be come backs and I know in the future this will be 'one to watch' They will go on to great things.

My little cottage in beautiful North Yorkshire is calling to me, my desk all set to prepare for my new ideas, to flow and turn into presentable words. My editor knowing I will be keeping them very busy over the next few months and knowing I have the backing of my wonderful co-writing team.

So off I go into the unknown. Sadly leaving me no time for reviews over the next few months. New projects await. Pencils need sharpening and in a world with no predictive text holding me back, a story will surface with new names and places and faces. Covering and completing the pages.

See you all soon

Nikki Bywater






No comments:

Post a Comment