Friday 28 June 2013

I would like to welcome, a very special guest on my blog, children's author Scarlett Foxx

I've always believed that childrens books should encourage youngsters to use their imagination. From an early age I was constantly creating characters,comics and writing stories. When I had children I did the same for them so I decided to venture into the world of self-publishing. Although quite daunting and time consuming the finished products were in my opinion fabulous! Real Made Up Monsters™ Are funny little creatures who live in and around our homes. They are responsible for all those strange things that seem to happen without a logical explanation, for example "The Fluffy Tailed Jum Jum" is the little monster who steals those missing socks we never find. People lacking imagination can't see them but they happily run riot nevertheless. I hand draw all my illustrations and make sure they're all fantastically colourful. This plus hilariously witty narratives combines to create books children want to read over and over again.

 
http://www.blurb.co.uk/b/3851467-real-made-up-monsters-vol-2 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment