Sunday 10 November 2013

Grumpy Old Menopause by Carol E.Wyer



This book is a fun and humorous guide, to help you through the menopause. Cleverly written in alphabetical order the symptoms are matched with a unique and entertaining way of helping with the symptoms, through using hobbies and interests. Not only is this a comical and hilarious book, but author Carol E. Wyer has done her research, as included in this book is some actual good advice that would genuinely help if you are going through this time in your life.  

Some of the symptoms covered are, insomnia, hot flushes, mood swings, memory loss, night sweats and weight gain.

I only wish all self-help books were written in the same warm and witty way that I have come to love from this author. I know if they did I would be far more intelligent than I am because for me personally this is my way of holding my interest and actually educating and learning me at the same time! So if only my teachers had been like Carol at school, I would expect now I would have some fabulous degree with an ology at the end of it.

Proving that laughter is the best medicine, this book will have you laughing out loud. Author and blogger Carol E. Wyer has created another great read providing good therapy through humour and also she has learnt me some fantastic new jokes too that I will now go and try out on my family!  A nice light read that once again is thoroughly good fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment