Sunday 25 October 2015

Forever Avalon by Mark Piggott

Twelve months after her husband disappeared at sea, Stephanie and their three children set of on a chartered boat trip off the coast of Bermuda to pay their respects at the spot he was last located. After a terrible storm they are left shipwrecked on an island and things go from bad to worse when they soon find out they are now in another world… On a mythical island called Avalon. A medieval time, which is ruled by the descendants of King Arthur.

Considered outlanders that can be punished by death, Stephanie and her children, Ashley, Rose and Hunter soon find themselves pursued by bounty hunters, but when the Gil-Gamesh steps in to rescue them the adventure as just begun.

I found myself lost in this novel and before I knew it I was almost at the end. A fantasy story that the author's imagination goes into full overdrive, that makes this book enchanting and addictive. A very intriguing story, that references every mythical and magical being you can think of and any missing I hope to find in book two. I was swept along into the adventure and colourful characters. I enjoyed the whole magical experience of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment