Monday 10 December 2012

Running with Zombies by John MW Smith



Once in a while it is always great to be given the opportunity to read a book from a genre I would not normally read from. I must admit when I saw the word Zombies in the title of this book I had prepared myself for the worst, blood guts and horror, which even though I am into the paranormal, I am so not into this kind of horror! But I have to say this book is not like that it is much gentler. The story is more about the characters and their lives and pulling together for the greater good. The storyline is fresh and original.  It did take me a while to get into the story, but like I say this is not my usually genre of books, so this may have been the reason. I did enjoy the change though reading this book and it is different from other books I have read.

To buy this book from Amazon UK, click here http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006ZC53E0

To buy this book from Amazon US, click here http://amzn.com/B006ZC53E0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment